Every time we have stake conference I love to go to the temple with our family and get some photos and walk around. We enjoyed the messages shared by our stake. As economic times are hard in Michigan, it reminds us of how grateful we are to have a job, and be so blessed. And to help others out as well. We are also grateful for the counsel, to avoid debt, have a food supply, and make wise financial decisions. When we follow the Prophets counsel, we really do feel safety and security.


3 comments:
You all look so great! Maureen, you aren't even wearing maternity clothes yet. What's up with that. I'm still wearing maternity clothes and my baby is almost three months old! I sure do miss you guys. I wish I could come for a visit.
We miss you too! You can come anytime! :) I feel huge! My treadmill miss our talking! :)Maureen
You guys are so cute. I can't wait to see Corless number four! You are such a pretty preggo babe!
Post a Comment