The other day I heard Sophia making noises from her room and found her in the chair pretending to read a story! And then just now I looked down and saw this: do you think we're having a baby soon or what? Is she going take the baby as her own?!
Wow! It looks like she has triplets. They'll keep her busy for now... :) She is so cute!! I'm so excited to see the progress on the basement! So much going on over there!!
6 comments:
wow...guess i haven't been on your blog for quite awhile. a lot has happened! so fun to catch up, and congrats on #4!!!
Wow! It looks like she has triplets. They'll keep her busy for now... :) She is so cute!!
I'm so excited to see the progress on the basement! So much going on over there!!
So cute! She is going to love, love, love that little bundle! What a lucky guy. :)
That a cute little mommy! Congrats on having another baby! How fun!
Looks like she is ready to be an older sister! She seriously can't get any cuter.
What a cute little munchkin! I'm sure she will be so excited when the new one is born. Ella won't keep her hands off of Claire.
Post a Comment