Ever since we found out we're having a boy, Ryan has been on a mission to finish the basement so they can have a big enough room for all three of them! We are excited for when it will be done, however I think it will be awhile! And in between all this we're starting school, soccer, 3 big ward activities, and having a baby?! Hopefully we'll survive. I apologize in advance if we don't have anyone over for awhile, we're a little crazy now!
I'm excited for you to finish your basement. I've always just loved your home! I bet your boys will love it!! So fun that they will have a room together!
Holy cow you guys are ambitious!! But I expect nothing less from the Corless family :) I'm so impressed that Ryan's going to finish the basement himself.
And the post above that with Sophia and her baby dolls is so darling! She is going to be the best big sister :)
I can't wait to see the finished product. I wish I could come see it. Maybe I will fly out for the annual Corless Christmas party and come take a look. :)
3 comments:
I'm excited for you to finish your basement. I've always just loved your home! I bet your boys will love it!! So fun that they will have a room together!
We miss your family!
Holy cow you guys are ambitious!! But I expect nothing less from the Corless family :) I'm so impressed that Ryan's going to finish the basement himself.
And the post above that with Sophia and her baby dolls is so darling! She is going to be the best big sister :)
I can't wait to see the finished product. I wish I could come see it. Maybe I will fly out for the annual Corless Christmas party and come take a look. :)
Post a Comment