Happy 1st birthday Rex!
LOVE IT! you have such a beautiful family.xoxo
your kids are so darling!!!! your little girl looks so much like you, it kills me. !!!! it's so good to hear from you. those doughnuts look so yummy. I need to try those out.
I can't believe he's already one! Time flies by way too fast and we don't get together enough! :) Miss you guys. Hopefully we can hook up soon!
Happy Birthday little guy! And your tree is beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy 1st birthday Rex!
LOVE IT! you have such a beautiful family.
xoxo
your kids are so darling!!!! your little girl looks so much like you, it kills me. !!!! it's so good to hear from you.
those doughnuts look so yummy. I need to try those out.
I can't believe he's already one! Time flies by way too fast and we don't get together enough! :) Miss you guys. Hopefully we can hook up soon!
Happy Birthday little guy! And your tree is beautiful!
Post a Comment