Tuesday, October 19, 2010



Ryan loves making doughnuts. This was part of our conference weekend. Look out Krispy Kreams!






We love family snuggle movie nights!
We had a pumpkin carving party this weekend. Friends, cider, doughnuts, fire and an evening moving "How to train your dragon". Happy October!





This is how I found Rex sleeping for his nap-his hand is on a musical toy that plays when you pull the cord-so sweet.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow those donuts look amazing!! He should go into buisness! Looks like so much fun with the family! Happy bday Ryan, my ryan just hit 34 too...you guys are getting old :) and you too Maureen next week! hope you have a great day!!

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

Yum! Did you save me any? Looks like a fun conference tradition. Looks like Ryan had a fun birthday. Now you just need to post some pictures of that basment. I am dying to see it!

Bennett Family said...

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat Clark said...

Home made doughnuts?! I need the recipe stat! Those look so delicious! Rex is such a doll baby. I miss his little bursting grins where he smiles so big his cheeks almost pop.

Cathy Duffy said...

oh my goodness, the donuts look delicious! I need to learn how to make them!!