Monday, June 14, 2010

Preston's Baptism












Preston was baptized a member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints yesterday! Jacob conducted the meeting, Nona was our music leader, Ryan gave an amazing talk on baptism, and Uncle Micheal also gave an amazing talk on the Holy Ghost. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by so much family, and friends. We are so proud of Preston. He was excited, and happy.

2 comments:

Skeeutopia said...

CONGRATULATIONS, PRESTON!!!!! That's so huge! We are so sad to have missed such a wonderful event. We still think of you guys and talk about our MI friends. It's not even been one year away and I feel like a lifetime has passed! I can't believe you have a child old enough to be BAPTIZED! What a great family, really. We miss you!

Sarah said...

Congrats you guys! I love seeing the family pic - you all are just HUGGABLE!