Happy Birthday and congratulations Preston! Maureen, I miss you! I am so sad that we don't get to see each other more. It was so fun to hang out with you at the wedding. You are just such a positive and uplifting person! You are so "ah"some! (As your sweet little Michigan bum would say ;) )
Congratulations to Preston, what a great milestone! You all look great, kids are beautiful. How fun to see all of you together. We miss you guys and I especially miss our lunch dates. Hope all is going well and you are enjoying your summer.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday and congratulations Preston! Maureen, I miss you! I am so sad that we don't get to see each other more. It was so fun to hang out with you at the wedding. You are just such a positive and uplifting person! You are so "ah"some! (As your sweet little Michigan bum would say ;) )
What a great experience! Did you paint your kitchen a different color? Hope to talk to you soon.
Congratulations to Preston, what a great milestone! You all look great, kids are beautiful. How fun to see all of you together. We miss you guys and I especially miss our lunch dates. Hope all is going well and you are enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment