Hey Maureen! Just stopping by. What cute pics of Sophia! I wish I had that much fun brushing my teeth. :) Didn't realize that you potty-trained her. Congrats! We just took off the side of Alex's crib too. Funny thing is, so far he never gets out! I'm totally bummed about Kiddie Kandids too. -Sarah
Maureen - looks like you guys are having fun. I was in Chicago 2 weeks ago and thought of you guys. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Sophia is definitely a Grace.
9 comments:
Sweet! She's ready for spring!!
Hey Maureen!
Just stopping by. What cute pics of Sophia! I wish I had that much fun brushing my teeth.
:)
Didn't realize that you potty-trained her. Congrats! We just took off the side of Alex's crib too. Funny thing is, so far he never gets out!
I'm totally bummed about Kiddie Kandids too.
-Sarah
oh she is SO darling!!! that hair! that smile.
xoxo
Maureen - looks like you guys are having fun. I was in Chicago 2 weeks ago and thought of you guys. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Sophia is definitely a Grace.
She is just too cute!
CUTE!! I wish my girls would let me do their hair... I'd be lucky if they let me brush it!
She sure is cute! I love her cute hairdo.
Darling pictures!!!
The rain gutters are soooo easy. Sophia and Ezra have the same sweet smile. Does Rex have red hair?
Post a Comment