Years ago in nursury at church Jacob got a crown that says "I am a Child of God" and wore it every day for like a month and we talked all about how Jacob is a child of a king (Heavenly Father). Out of the blue today he said "mom can Rex where my crown?" and ran and got it and put it on Rex. Someday it may fit ;). Jacob was so excited to share with him.
And here is my princess. She is always with me, cooking or cleaning or coloring or painting toe nails, she wants to be doing what I'm doing. She also has to have her purse with keys and a phone whenever she leaves the house. She loves to dance and wear any "beautiful dress". She is my best shopper and always wants to carry a bag out of the store. She loves to hold Rex and burp him and kiss him and play with him. She is right beside me every diaper change and hands me a clean diaper. We kiss his toes together and tickle him. She always says "thank you sooooo much momma!" and "you know what mom? I love you!" I always say, "you know what Sophia? I love you too!" She's my buddy. I'm enjoying these years with her.



No comments:
Post a Comment