Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Conference! Happy Spring!

We really enjoyed listening to Conference this weekend! The spirit was so strong, and the talks were really amazing. We are so thankful for a prophet. The boys enjoyed having a tent up in the living room and getting to choose some yummy treats and fun coloring pages. We also dyed Easter eggs before conference started (since ours starts at noon). Jacob couldn't get them colored fast enough, and Preston took time to plan each egg. Sophia loved the pink dye and really just wanted to eat it. We are thankful for many things this time of year.






4 comments:

Kat Clark said...

Ok congratulations! We just heard and it was such exciting news! Can't wait! Yippee!!!

Yayi said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous!!! I know I had already told you that!! You have such a fun blog.

David and Jana said...

Holy lots of eggs! Happy Easter! I love the pictures.
Did I tell you that Kat and my sister Christi are in the same ward?? Small world!
So happy for your baby news! I need to callyou! Waiting for a good time... :) Hopefully soon!

Melanie said...

ahhh, tents in the living room . . . that brings back fun memories! come live by us again, ok?