So I know it seems like I totally ignored your voice message but that's not what I meant to do. I talked to the relief society pres in JC. She was one of my very dear friends and she said she could take them around to some of the good neighborhoods there if they wanted. Let me know and I will get you her number and all of that. Sorry I took so long to get back to you.
3 comments:
those are very cute pictures! I LOVE sophia's dress in those last pictures.
Those are very cute pictures!
So I know it seems like I totally ignored your voice message but that's not what I meant to do. I talked to the relief society pres in JC. She was one of my very dear friends and she said she could take them around to some of the good neighborhoods there if they wanted. Let me know and I will get you her number and all of that. Sorry I took so long to get back to you.
Post a Comment