Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay we have to confess!!!


This is what has been taking over our lives for the past 16 days! Sadly, I think we've played between 17-22 games and only missed 2 nights. Why are we so addicted? Why are we zombies? Why are we putting the kids to bed and staying up till midnight or sometimes 2 am?! Why do we think, trade and dream in Catan? It's come to an end, unless,. . . . Dan and Lara-are you in?! (we might need the expansion pack).

4 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

We have heard good things about that game, we might have to try it out!

Bennett Family said...

NEVER HEARD OF IT?!

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

Like I said, you guys are crazy!!!!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Ryan and I have been addicted for awhile to that game. We love it, expect we play with out the robber.