Cutie cute!!! I bet it's so much fun to have little hair to do!!
Isn't she like a spice girl everyday anyway?! I can't believe I haven't even met the cute little cookie! We must do something about this quick!
i LLLOOOOOVVVEEEEEEE iT!i want a girl! :)
So cute! How fun to have a girl to experiment with their hair!
Davey asks to see Preston every time I'm on the computer. I love love seeing the gap where his teeth used to be. That's precious.
Could your kids look any more like you? I love the new hair do! It looks like life is good for the Corless family.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cutie cute!!! I bet it's so much fun to have little hair to do!!
Isn't she like a spice girl everyday anyway?! I can't believe I haven't even met the cute little cookie! We must do something about this quick!
i LLLOOOOOVVVEEEEEEE iT!
i want a girl! :)
So cute! How fun to have a girl to experiment with their hair!
Davey asks to see Preston every time I'm on the computer. I love love seeing the gap where his teeth used to be. That's precious.
Could your kids look any more like you? I love the new hair do! It looks like life is good for the Corless family.
Post a Comment