Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ryan!

We started with a birthday surprise, Friday night. Vanessa helped me plan and set up Friday. Jacob had a soccer game, and afterwards we headed home to a house full of friends-Surprise! And Ryan was! (that was tough for maureen, I am not good at keeping secrets!) We enjoyed apple pie/icecream, key lime tarts, doughnuts, chips/dips, munchies) Ryan karaoke-d for everyone, and then we played categories, catch-phrase, and mofia. Saturday evening went shopped and ate at Pei Wei's. Sunday was busy, Ryan and I both spoke in sacrament meeting, then I had sharing time and Ryan had to teach his class, hometeaching, and then we had the Kulka's come over for more games and food. Happy Birthday, I love you babe!







4 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. We hope you got our message. Sorry we missed the party but we weren't invited. :) I bet your party didn't have Mickey Mouse though.

Laura said...

Happy Bday Ryan!! Sounds like a crazy weekend but I wish we were there playing games with you guys!! Brings back great memories. I love all the pics, you guys and your kids are adorable--I love your hair Maureen!! I'm not a great blogger but I love being able to check up on everyone and see how your doing!! Love you guys!

Kat Clark said...

Happy Berfdee!!

Cathy Duffy said...

happy birthday Ryan! sounds like it was a good one.