Friday, May 30, 2008

May update

Corless News
May 2008
Preston-is now riding his bicycle without training wheels! He can start and stop on his own. He is very excited about his accomplishment and can ride almost anywhere. He is so excited for this Speed Racer Birthday coming up with friends from school and a week later family party with Kulka’s and Dave and Jana’s family in town. He can’t wait for summer: swimming, beach, and going to Tennessee.
Jacob-can also ride his bike without training wheels but hasn’t mastered stopping yet. He just jumps off and runs. And because his bike won’t stand up without training wheels, we put them back on. He loves to make car noises and speed on his bike. He also has been rollerblading around the sub when we go for walks. He loves to have Dad rollerblade with him and hit a ball back and forth with hockey sticks.
Sophia- opens all cupboards and takes things all over the house. She loves playing with the boys and seeing them smile. She still loves her babies, blanket, playing patty cake, and trying new foods. She folds her arms for her prayer at night. What a cute girl!
Maureen-Has her own workout class! Her friend Crystal Pinegar comes over Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and she runs while Maureen lifts weights. We get to chat and the children play together.
Ryan-is super hero husband and father. Since Jim had hernia surgery he has been cutting two lawns a week. In turn they have been watching the children for us to go out. Thanks! He also takes Maureen to the temple once a week, plays basketball twice a week, and coaches AYSO soccer twice a week. His days are full. We love him!

We were pretty busy last weekend we planted 8 flats of flowers in our front yard, and 4 flats at Papa and Nona’s. It looks beautiful and like spring/summer time!

We enjoyed celebrating Memorial Day weekend with the Kulka’s. We had a great BBQ Saturday night. Sunday we also go together and set up a tent for the children to sleep in. Monday morning was a big breakfast and swimming all day at the pool. We were exhausted Monday night so we watched some short movies and then off to our own beds.

Feel free to check out our blog at: corlessfamily.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kat Clark said...

Maureen I love hearing all about your family! I was sitting here reading and was imagining my own family doing so many fun things! I can't wait to have three and be crazy and tired all the time but to feel so full of joy! I miss our long talks during my long walks! Let's call eachother soon, it's been too long! :) Was that enough exclamation points for you? I can give you a couple more!!! :b

Laura said...

Wow! everyone is growing up!! I can't believe the boys can ride bikes now?! I don't think I learned till I was 7--totally a scardy cat! How awesome you guys go to the temple one a week together--That is so amazing. I remember when we were in provo you guys had a date night each week--such great examples! I'm lucky if I see Ryan during the week, let alone having some good one-on-one time! It is a good thing there are weekends! How fun to be exercising! You have always look so cute Maureen! What a great month!

David and Jana said...

Hey! We had so much fun! It's great to read your blog and get an update on everyone!
We miss you tons. Thankyou for being such perfect host and hostess while we stayed with you. You guys are awesome.