We celebrate Easter Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! Our ward easter egg hunt was saturday morning. afterwards we had jacob's friend birthday party. saturday night we danced at the state 1940's swing dance, and arcades with Sylvia and Leo. Sunday, we were busy at church and enjoyed easter dinner at ryan's parents home with family. monday morning the easter bunny finally made it to our home! Happy Easter-Jesus Lives!
5 comments:
hi guys! i'm so glad you have a blog. it's so easy to keep in touch now. our blog address is www.littleasains.com
looking forward to your posts!
YAHOO!!! a fellow blogger...I LOVE IT!
I am so glad that you started a blog! You sound busy! Our blog address is:
www.winwardfamily.blogspot.com
How are you guys?? Maureen I have wanted to call you back forever, but I got a new cell phone for Christmas and had your message with your number on it and when I switch sim cards it got erased and of course I never wrote it down!! So can you email your phone number to me?? or go to my blog and write it! I am glad that you have one, I am trying to do one but I'm not that consistant!! Can I add you to mine so I can see what you all are up to? Anyway, the kids are so so cute!! I can't believe that you have all those crazy kids :)!!! You both look great! I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing!! Love you both! Laura Linton
Hi Aunt Maureen !!! Its Chloe!!! Oliva is getting so big :)
Post a Comment