Monday, March 21, 2011

I love this girl. She give me hugs all day, and says "I love you soo much mommmy!" and squeezes me. She helps with diaper changing, feeding, laundry, cooking, cleaning. She keeps me company through the day. I love my boys too they are great they say "hello, I'm hungry, who can come over?, can I "help" with the cookies? A little love and they're off they go to play, but Sophia is my girl all day long. I love you baby!



3 comments:

Niki B said...

How FUN!!!!! I have to admit I'm a tiny bit jealous. And... I'm a lucky mom with two of the spunkiest, sweetest boys around.

Kat Clark said...

She is totally a mini Maureen! What a cutie! I'm so glad you got a girl in the mix of all those men. :)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cutie! I need one of those! (I guess I have one she just isn't grown up yet!)