Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sophia's 4th birthday!

Sophia enjoyed celebrating her fourth birthday! We had a princess friends party with Mary and Ana Bradford, Ally Christensen, Catelyn, Lillian, Daniella, and Chelsea (friends from church and dance class). We played princess and a pea, kiss the frog, duck duck goose, and musical chairs. We had pizza and cake!
And then on Sunday we invited family (Papa and Nona,and Kulka's) over for dinner, cake and the candy bar game. We love this little girl and all the joy she brings to our lives. Happy birthday baby girl, can't believe you are four!!








2 comments:

Kat Clark said...

Her hair is so long! I love the pig tails. Can you believe she is four? I am counting the months till Jack's 4th birthday and getting kinda freaked out. :/

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

Wow! I can't believe she if 4. Seems like she should still be 2. She is so pretty, like her mom!