Congratulations Maureen and Ryan!!! I'm so sad that I'm not there personally to welcome little Rex (what a cute name, too!). We miss you guys and think of you often. I hope to see lots of updates on Rex's growth on the blog since we are (so sadly) so far away. I hope you are adjusting well there. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
He is so so cute! I wish I could come see him. I can see his perfectly cute Corless features. I agree with Erin, he looks like Preston. I hope that you are all doing well. I hope that get some sleep Maureen. I will call you soon!
Congrats!!!! HE is SO cute! I can't believe you guys have 4 kids!!!!! Wow! I am so glad that everything went well and you guys are healthy! I love the name too!! hope you recover quickly and you get some sleep...while still watching the other kiddos! Can't wait to see more pics!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little Rex is SOOO cute! I love the blondiness! :) We were so relieved that he is healthy and strong! I hope you're getting some rest! We can't wait to see him. We're staying super heatlthy so nobody gives you any germs!!! Love you and can't wait to see your family at Christmas! Congratulations again, what a beautiful baby!
Congratulations Maureen! He is SO CUTE! It was nice to see Ryan, Preston and Jacob at the Frank's Christmas party. Hope you're getting some rest and enjoying the beautiful holiday season with your new little one:)
Congratulations Corless Family, he's a cutie. Can't tell who he looks like so you better post more pics! Hope you are all healthy and happy and have a wonderful Christmas! Darn, we sure do miss your sweet family!
14 comments:
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see him in person! What a sweet baby boy..looks like Preson:)We love you guys and we're so happy for you.
...I meant PRESTON :) He looks like Preston! See you soon!
Congratulations Maureen and Ryan!!! I'm so sad that I'm not there personally to welcome little Rex (what a cute name, too!). We miss you guys and think of you often. I hope to see lots of updates on Rex's growth on the blog since we are (so sadly) so far away. I hope you are adjusting well there. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
He is so so cute! I wish I could come see him. I can see his perfectly cute Corless features. I agree with Erin, he looks like Preston. I hope that you are all doing well. I hope that get some sleep Maureen. I will call you soon!
Congrats!!!! HE is SO cute! I can't believe you guys have 4 kids!!!!! Wow! I am so glad that everything went well and you guys are healthy! I love the name too!! hope you recover quickly and you get some sleep...while still watching the other kiddos! Can't wait to see more pics!
congrats!! he is beautiful. (not surprised) we miss you guys. hope you and the new baby are doing well.
Congratulations you guys!! Rex is beautiful and definitely looks like his siblings. I hope you're feeling well Maureen and getting some sleep!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little Rex is SOOO cute! I love the blondiness! :) We were so relieved that he is healthy and strong! I hope you're getting some rest! We can't wait to see him. We're staying super heatlthy so nobody gives you any germs!!! Love you and can't wait to see your family at Christmas!
Congratulations again, what a beautiful baby!
Congrats! What a handsome boy!!
Congratulations Maureen! He is SO CUTE! It was nice to see Ryan, Preston and Jacob at the Frank's Christmas party. Hope you're getting some rest and enjoying the beautiful holiday season with your new little one:)
Congratulations Corless Family, he's a cutie. Can't tell who he looks like so you better post more pics! Hope you are all healthy and happy and have a wonderful Christmas! Darn, we sure do miss your sweet family!
congratulations! he definitely looks like your kids! Happy recovering!
congrats - he's beautiful!
He is so cute and surprisingly chubby for a new born in those pics.
Post a Comment