Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkins!



We carved pumpkins for family night. I love how the children want to do the difficult ones, but it ends up being the parents carving ;) I was pretty impatient and just wanted to smash the whole pumpkin. Ryan came through for all of us! The face one is pretty cool, uh? Next year, just triangle eyes/nose and a mouth-please!

6 comments:

David and Jana said...

cool! I bet it meant so much to your kids though! Good job!!!

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

You are more patient then I am. I hate carving pumpkins because I end up doing them all. This year we are just doing a family pumpkin! So, there you have it, I'm lazy!

Cathy Duffy said...

wow! They look awesome!! we still havn't bought pumpkins... I need to get on the ball--Halloween is just around the corner!

Laura said...

looks like the kiddos all had fun!! Great job!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow! Great job, they look awesome!

Melanie said...

happy halloween! i love this time of year! happy birthday to ryan and happy birthday to you!!! what are you going to do to celebrate? are your kids so excited for the baby? love the pumpkins! we totally did triangles this year and Caleb and Lucy did it themselves! it was awesome. highly recommend it.