Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trip to ML's

Many thanks to Ryan and Vanessa who mothered and cared for our children, I was able to go to Utah and visit my sister Marylynn and help her at BYU Women's Conference this past week. We had so much fun as two giddy gals on campus. The speakers were great and the weekend was packed. We also got to see my Grandma, Aunts and cousins. And I got to visit with some old friends Bryant and Summer Bishop. It was a quick and event filled trip. (Not to mention morning sickness throughout :()We're back to regular routine, and I'm counting the days until I feel better!!



4 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!
I hope that you feel better soon! I definitely feeling your pain!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Sorry about morning sickness. That's no fun. Glad you had a good trip to UT (and even to see Summer! wow - she's as beautiful as ever)

Sarah S said...

what a fun trip! and it's fun to see the pic of you and summer.

Laura said...

Congrats!!!! I hope you feel better soon, though we are so excited for you! wow--4!!! Great you got to go to ed week and even hang with Summer!! reminds me of old times!