Great posts! I love all of the spotlight on Sophia. It makes me think that girls really are very fun and I should stop freaking out that I am going to have one of my very own soon! :)
Hey great job on the cake!! I love the princess decor :). I loved the New Years "cheers" video clip. Good times!! We miss you!
Wow--i can't believe your baby's two! She is so adorable in all the pics and I'm totally impressed with the cake..did you make it? Fun times!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great posts! I love all of the spotlight on Sophia. It makes me think that girls really are very fun and I should stop freaking out that I am going to have one of my very own soon! :)
Hey great job on the cake!! I love the princess decor :).
I loved the New Years "cheers" video clip. Good times!! We miss you!
Wow--i can't believe your baby's two! She is so adorable in all the pics and I'm totally impressed with the cake..did you make it? Fun times!!
Post a Comment