I love how their faces didn't even change from one photo to the next! It's like you just photo shopped the parents out! They really know how to pose for the camera and it's so cute. :)
very cute! I don't think it's ever too late to put pics up! I'm never on time with them! I love the bath pics too--tons of bubbles, that is what harrison begs for everybath since grandma gave him a bubble bath!!
6 comments:
Nice photos! Thanks for sharing your holiday with us! Mom & Dad
Those are so cute!!
Too cute!
I love how their faces didn't even change from one photo to the next! It's like you just photo shopped the parents out! They really know how to pose for the camera and it's so cute. :)
what a cute family!! miss you!!
very cute! I don't think it's ever too late to put pics up! I'm never on time with them! I love the bath pics too--tons of bubbles, that is what harrison begs for everybath since grandma gave him a bubble bath!!
Post a Comment