Sophie is saying "cheese" now when we take a picture, but as soon as the flash hits she says "ooh!" and moves to grab the camera. I guess I really have to step way back and then take a picture!
She is such a cute mix of both you and Ryan, Maureen! I'm sad I've been missing your updates - I thought I had your blog on my Google Reader and realized today that I didn't. So I'm happy to say I'll see your posts more often now :)
And by the way - we're having another boy! Crazy :) It should be really fun. I can't believe Preston is in first grade!! Holy cow. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were all childless in Provo... but I guess it was!
5 comments:
Sophie! You need to be squished!
She is such a cute mix of both you and Ryan, Maureen! I'm sad I've been missing your updates - I thought I had your blog on my Google Reader and realized today that I didn't. So I'm happy to say I'll see your posts more often now :)
And by the way - we're having another boy! Crazy :) It should be really fun. I can't believe Preston is in first grade!! Holy cow. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were all childless in Provo... but I guess it was!
Too cute!
She is soooo cute! I love her dimples.
Give little Sophia a hug from Nonna & Papa.
Post a Comment